Copyright & Disclaimer
Notice of intellectual property and disclaimer for the Xiyutomorrow.com website.
1. Intellectual property
1.1 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all materials and content on this Site, including photographs and graphic images, as well as the organization and layout of the Site, are owned by Xiyutomorrow.com and / or its licensors.
1.2 You are not permitted to print and download extracts from this website.
1.3 No part of this website or Xiyutomorrow.com photo emails may be reproduced or stored on any other website or integrated into any public or private electronic data retrieval system or service without the prior written consent of the Xiyutomorrow.com.
1.4 All rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.
1.5 You are responsible for all contributions you make to this Site, including but not limited to feedback, comments or questions. Posts are not allowed:
- contain any material that slanders a person;
- contain any material that is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- Promote violence;
- Promotion of discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual
- Orientation or age;
- violate a copyright, database right or trademark of another person;
- will probably fool any person;
- in violation of a legal obligation owed to a third party, such as: A contractual obligation
- or a duty of trust;
- promote any illegal activity;
- threatens to be abusive or to intervene in the privacy of another or annoyance, inconvenience or
- to cause unnecessary anxiety;
- likely to molest, annoy, embarrass, alarm or annoy others;
- used to impersonate a person or your identity or affiliation with a person
- to misrepresent;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or you advocate, promote or
- support any unlawful act, such as (for example only) copyright infringement or computer abuse.
1.6 By publishing your contributions, you acknowledge that you own all intellectual property rights in all published content, and you grant Xiyutomorrow.com a non-exclusive worldwide perpetual license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate and distribute the content.
1.7 You agree to indemnify us for any costs, expenses, damages or liabilities arising in connection with your contributions. We reserve the right to remove or edit any post without notice.
2. Service access
2.1 While Xiyutomorrow.com does its best to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day,Xiyutomorrow.com is not liable if the website is unavailable for any reason at any time or for any period of time.
2.2 Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the event of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of Xiyutomorrow.com.
3.1 While Xiyutomorrow.com does its best to ensure that the information on this website and in emails is accurate, Xiyutomorrow.com is not liable to the fullest extent permitted by law for loss or damage (including, without limitation, damage to Loss of business or loss of profit) arising out of a contract, tort or otherwise arising out of the use or inability to use this website or the information contained therein, or any acts or decisions resulting from the use of this website.
3.2 A portion of this website or emails may contain material transmitted to Xiyutomorrow.com by third parties (including Xiyutomorrow.com members). Third parties are responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on this website complies with international and national law. The Xiyutomorrow.com does not accept responsibility for errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the materials provided by third parties and reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of the submitted material. All agreements made between you and a third party named on this website / emails are your sole responsibility.
3.3 The Xiyutomorrow.com does not assume any responsibility for the availability or content of any website that contains a hypertext link from this website / emails. The links are provided “as-is,” and Xiyutomorrow.com makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the information contained herein.
4.1 If you access any part of this website or open e-mails, you are considered fully accepted.
4.2 These conditions are subject to German law and must be interpreted. Jurisdiction is Germany.